To join our team of Shift & Granted Projects, in Maia, we are looking for a:
PROJECT MANAGER | GRANTED PROJECTS AREA
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team and be in charge of managing a portfolio of R&D, Sustainability and HR development projects under grant schemes such as H2020 and P2020.
He or she will possess a genuine passion for science and technology applied to business, be highly analytical and articulate with both technical and financial issues, plus a capacity to build, maintain and nurture high-value networks of people and organizations, home and abroad.
You must be a team player, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility and work with autonomy. The role will see you undertake the ownership from cradle-to-grave national and international projects: from concept analysis/proposal preparation and consortium engagement to contracting and execution, coordinating diverse areas and teams of the company and external consultants and partners towards the delivery of results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and create project proposals, concept notes and technical documents related to disruptive technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and framing its development and impact in our business operations
- Perform technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the business strategy of the product/service/process to be developed within the project and its impact in our business operations
- Plan and coordinate the product/service/process development road-map, including pilots, proof-of-concepts as well the industrialization activities: preparing the related busines case and work plan, risk analysis, GANTT charts and budgeting
- Manage the overall project execution and its KPIs including deliverables, reports, implementations and roll-outs
- Coordinate the relationship with partners, external consultants, internal teams and relevant stakeholders involved in the project through meetings, calls, emails and other communication services
- Higher Education Degree/Masters/PhD in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc), Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science etc.
- Past experience on project management especially under financial and fiscal incentives, national and european
- PM certificate or MBA is desirable but not mandatory
- Fluent English comprehension, oral and written
- Availability to travel abroad