Sonae is Portugal’s largest retailer with a success story of more than 30 years. We are looking for talented technologists to help us in Sonae BIT, to revolutionize the whole shopping experience both in physical and digital touchpoints with our customers.
If you want to make a difference and add value in a retailer company, join us! We’re looking for tech-savvy and problem solvers, who would like to challenge themselves to improve our way of working in the Operations area as part of the Integration’s Team.
What will be expected of you?
- Integrated at BIT’s Operations Specialized Support Integration team, you will be responsible to maintain efficient, scalable, and strategic integration solutions into our growing technology landscape. You will work closely with internal users and technical teams.
- Manage and analyze incidents to ensuring compliance with SLA and come up with a permanent fix, ensuring the root cause analysis
- Proactively identify opportunities to implement improvements and simplify more and more our daily work
- Work closely with Solution Design, Delivery and Infrastructure teams to ensure appropriate support model and knowledge transfer for implemented systems and processes
We are firmly convinced that technology can re-shape the retail business, bringing more convenience and exceeding customer's expectations. But for that to happen, we need bright and visionary people to lead this transformation. Can we count you in?
- More than 3 years of experience
- Academic background in Information Systems or a related field
- Working experience on:
- prjects’ implementation with multiple landscapes and full lifecycle integration projects
- Integratin Platforms such as:
ODI, more than 1 year of experience
SOA, more than 3 years of experience
OSB, more than 1 year of experience
Data mappings, XSLT mappings, EDI and XML communications, Proxies, interface definitions and XSDs, more than 2 years of experience
Nice to have
- Working experience with APIGEE, Microservices and API’s
- Knowledge on Integration tools, like Kafka, SparkS, Hadoop
- An excellent team player, at different levels, building bridges and easily connecting with others
- High levels of autonomy, curiosity, multi-tasking, proactivity and self-motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into understandable terms
- Adaptable, flexible attitude and resilient to perform well under pressure
- Compromise to a continuous improvement culture
- We believe that the root of our success lies in our people, so we will be truly committed with your professional success and happiness
- You’ll be in the forefront of innovation every single day
- We offer a unique workplace, combining the typical benefits of a large corporation with an informal and energetic startup environment
- 22 vacation days plus 5 days in a year
- Possibility of remote work
- Life and Health insurance
- PC and phone included